Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Currently November


Listening: I love this new show. I don't even know why. I just do.
Loving: Volleyball. Me. It makes me super happy to be playing again...such a stress relief
Thinking: Need I say more?
Wanting: Also..yes, please. I wish I had one day (that wasn't on the weekend) to just work AT school. I could get so much accomplished. 
Needing: Football season is (sort of) winding down and I want a night with my man!
Reading: Listen, I read 3 books this weekend. 3. It was awesome. Now I'm reading the Geography of You and Me. I really like this author...because her books are sweet but also light hearted and sometimes that's just necessary! 

Yay me! It's the same week and I'm already linking up. I'm on top of things! (kind of..)
Head over to Farley's blog to see all the other amazing blogs! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin,

    I teach 5th grade in California. I totally agree with you, one day in the classroom, not a weekend, would allow me to accomplish so much too. Thanks for the book recommendation, I will have to try Jennifer E. Smith. Three more weeks until Thanksgiving break - yeah!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin!

      I also teach 5th grade in CA. Where in CA are you??

      Brianne
      Hooo-Ray For Teaching

      Delete
  2. Hi, :)

    I agree with you.. one day in the classroom to finish everything would be GREAT!
    I think the book you're reading is nice, gonna check it out! :)

    ♥ ♥ rachel ♥ ♥
    http://teachingmelodies.blogspot.com/
    http://attheothersideofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I LOVE the new show, Selfie too! I didn't think much of it when I was watching promos of it, but it is actually pretty funny and a decent show. And yes, we all need a day where we can work on school things NOT on a weekend!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Love your blog!!! I am your newest follower and I am also a fellow 5th grade teacher! I am going to put the book you listed on my list! It looks good! :)

    Brianne
    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete