Background

Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hey ya'll! I can't believe it's already another Monday! I only have 2 more weeks before some of our PD starts, football starts (so I only see my hubs every once in while since he is a coach), and the "routine" gets back to some sort of "normal". You know what? I'm kind of looking forward to it! The new school year is such a fun time (yes, stressful) because you get to re-evaluate everything (from classroom decor to lessons). I love the fresh start! 

Since I am sneaking in one last vacation in between PDs, I have to have everything ready to go by the first week in August so that moving back into my class and unpacking/decorating/making copies/all that stuff can be done in 2-3 days. YIKEEEES! I guess the good part of that is that I have awesome new stuff for my TpT store :) 

Alright, this post was short and sweet--I'm off to hit that "to-do" list. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment